VERSATILE JALAPEñO AIOLI RECIPE //
When I say versatile, I mean it. This can go on just about anything to make it special. Not only will it enhance any dish, but it’s quick and simple to make!
And if the word aioli intimidates you, don’t fret! It’s just a fancy word for mayo. 😊
Don’t like mayonnaise? Swap it with sour cream, cream cheese, or greek yogurt.
versatile jalapeño aioli recipe
- 1 fresh jalapeño remove seeds and ribs to your heat preference
- 10 pickled jalapeño slices
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c whole milk greek yogurt
- 2 tsp pickled jalapeño juice
- Roughly chop garlic cloves(s) and sauté on stove top for 30 seconds.
- Put sautéd garlic, fresh jalapeño, and pickled jalapeño slices into blender or food processor. Pulse until minced.
- Add mayonnaise, whole milk greek yogurt, and pickled jalapeño juice. Pulse again until creamy.
- pork burgers piled high with slaw on a toasted bun
- tacos, burritos, nachos, riche bowls
- beef burgers
- grilled chicken with grilled bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms over rice
This blender is my fave. I use it weekly for salsa, smoothies, and creamy pasta sauces, among other things. All parts are dishwasher safe and its small size makes it easy to store. 🙌🏻
This post contains affiliate links. All price points are the same for you, but I may receive a small commission.
Take a look around my amazon storefront for a few more of the things in my kitchen that I love and think you will too!