CRUMBL DUPE: NY CHEESECAKE COOKIE RECIPE //
crumbl dupe: ny cheesecake cookies
graham cracker cookie
- 1 1/2 c room temp butter
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 1/2 c packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla overflow your pour if you love vanilla extract like me 🙂
- 3 3/4 c all purpose flour
- 2 pkg graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz room temp cream cheese
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 c powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a standing mixer, mix together butter, sugar, and brown sugar on medium-high for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Turn mixer off and add in flour, crushed graham crackers, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- On low, quickly turn mixer on and off until all ingredients are combined, creating a dough.
- Use a 2" scoop to portion out halved balls of dough. Match two halved balls together to create one full ball. Set ball on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Place a piece of parchment paper between a ball of dough and a glass to press down slightly, making a 1" thick disks. Repeat until you have 6 cookies on one cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on pan for 5 minutes before transferring them.
- In a standing mixer, whip cream cheese on medium-high for 1 minute.
- Add powered sugar 1/2 a cup at a time until fully combined before adding the next 1/2 cup.
- Turn mixer off and add marshmallow cream. Mix until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Pipe or spread onto cookies after they are completely cooled.
- Optional: Sprinkle additional crushed graham crackers on top of frosting.
Here’s the scoop I use to get the perfect size for these cookies. I also use it for any other cookies I make and of course to scoop ice cream. Plus, it’s the cutest with the wooden handle, right?
This blender is my fave and what I use to crush the graham crackers. I put in about 1/3 of the crackers, pulse until they’re dust, pour into mixer, and repeat until all have been added.
I also use it weekly for salsa, smoothies, and creamy pasta sauces, among other things. All parts are dishwasher safe and its small size makes it easy to store. 🙌🏻
My trusty stand mixer. This is one of the best wedding gifts we received– still going strong after seven years.
This post contains affiliate links. All price points are the same for you, but I may receive a small commission.