FRESH CORN SALSA RECIPE //
I bet someone will ask you for this recipe after you bring it to an event. And they’ll be in disbelief of how simple it is!
fresh corn salsa
- fresh corn on the cob
- quartered grape tomatoes
- minced red onion
- drained and rinsed canned black beans
- minced jalapeño remove seeds and ribs to your heat preference
- chopped cilantro
- fresh lime juice
- salt to taste
- Cook corn and cut off of cob.
- Add as much or as little of each ingredient to your liking.
- Stir and serve with chips, on tacos, in burrito bowls, or even as is with a spoon!
Pyrex for ever and ever and ever. The brand versatile as it is long lasting. I especially love the ribbed detail on this eight piece glass set. Makes for a pretty serving dish.
Need an apron? I got you! Tap here.
Look around my amazon storefront for a few more of the things in my kitchen that I love and think you will too! Tap here to head there.
This post contains affiliate links. All price points are the same for you, but I may receive a small commission.