FATHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE 2023 //
Either my husband owns these things, or I’m getting them for him this year. Check out this list full of things I see him use all the time, along with a couple of others from his wishlist. Pick out a few goods for your husband, dad, and father-in-law too!
First up, custom art from the market.
Dog dads deserve something special too! When I gave my husband some pet art of his childhood dog, he stared at it for a long time before he looked up at me with the most genuine smile followed by a big hug.
Does your husband have a place that’s special to him? Whether it’s a field, house, or destination in between, having me turn a photo into scene art makes it even more special.
Check out these other ideas I put together for you. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there who care. 🖤
- birkenstock slides // my husband specifically asked for these
- torch lighters // the “Tim the Tool Man Taylor” version of basic lighters
- fire column // easy to turn on and off plus hair/clothes don’t reek like smoke after
- salt gun // this is just fun
- patagonia hat
- waterproof bluetooth speaker // this goes everywhere with my husband– the lakes, golf course, yard work, etc.
- case for waterproof bluetooth speaker // if you get the speaker, this is a must have for bringing it around
- digital meat thermometer // indoor + outdoor safe; can be used in oven, grill, and smoker
- airpods // if your husband doesn’t have these yet, he needs them
- airpods case cover + cleaning kit
- hair pomade // this is what my husband uses and also what I use on my boys’ hair; it smells soooo good
This post contains affiliate links. All price points are the same for you, but I may receive a small commission.