SUPER EASY BLENDER SALSA RECIPE //
Kiss store bought salsa goodbye because this one is too easy and too good not to make.
- 14.5 oz canned tomatoes I like Hy-Vee petite cut diced tomatoes with garlic & olive oil best with this recipe
- 1 jalapeño remove seeds and ribs to your heat preference
- 1/2 small onion yellow or red work best
- 1-2 garlic cloves if you don’t like the taste of raw garlic, roast or sauté it in olive oil before adding
- juice of a lime
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- handful of cilantro
- Throw everything in blender and pulse to the consistency you like!
This blender is my fave. I use it weekly for salsa, smoothies, and creamy pasta sauces, among other things. All parts are dishwasher safe and its small size makes it easy to store. 🙌🏻
This post contains affiliate links. All price points are the same for you, but I may receive a small commission.